The bus ministry is dear to the hearts of the people of Fort Cooper Baptist Church. For many decades it has been changing, and continues to change the lives of hundreds of people in our area. Each week we pick up boys and girls, moms and dads, grandparents, as well as entire families, and bring them to church on several of our bus routes. This is the only way for many of them to attend and be a part of our church family.
We understand that many times you, as a parent, are unable to attend our services. If you wish to send your child with us to church, you can depend on us. The workers at our church are willing to sacrifice their time and efforts to teach and train your child in the life changing truths of God’s Word.
Here’s what we do….
1. Provide safe transportation to and from church each Sunday.
2. Offer Door-to-Door Service in Inverness and surrounding areas.
3. Place dedicated and trained workers on each bus route.
4. Consistent weekly visitation is done on Saturdays by our bus workers.
5. Camp, special fun events, Childrens Christmas gifts , and many other programs.
Our van and buses are not just for children, in fact, many teenagers and adults also take advantage of this transportation ministry to church every week
If you are interested in riding one of our buses to church, please feel free to contact our Assistant Pastor Bro. Francisco at 352-587-2287 or Fort Cooper Baptist Church at 352-726-0707. We would love to have an opportunity to minister to you and your family.